FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Ring - Calon Hapus, Calon Onest, Calon Lan - Sterling Silver
Wear your heart on your sleeve with this beautifully simple silver ring.
- 'Calon Hapus, Calon Onest, Calon Lan' - from our favourite Welsh hymn. It translates to 'Happy Heart, Honest Heart, Pure Heart'
- The words are stamped into the band with a heart separating each one
- Made from sterling silver and stamped with the 925 mark, a lovely weight to it
- Exclusive to the Welsh Gift Shop, you won't find this anywhere else. The inside is also stamped with our daffodil logo
- Stock available in most ring sizes. Find out your size here.
- Please contact us to request a size that is not shown (this service will takes 4 weeks and costs £3 extra)
- More sizes mean you can wear it on any finger or thumb!
- Presented in an attractive box and pouch ready for giving (or keeping)
- Band measures 1mm thick and 5mm wide
A 9ct gold version is available on request. Please get in touch!
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use a tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £3.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.