FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Spoon - Hand-stamped - Diolch / Diolch Miss - Thank you Miss
Handmade to order - please allow 1-3 working days make time.
Sorry we cannot post this item internationally
A beautiful bespoke gift made in Wales.
- Diolch is the Welsh for 'thank you.' Lovely end of term gift
- Available as a tea spoon, soup spoon or desert spoon
- Completely unique! As it is hand stamped each letter may not be perfectly in line, but this adds to the originality and style of the gift
- Made from a vintage spoon, please note they may vary from those pictured
- Wrapped perfectly ready for giving (or keeping!)
- Made to order and can take up to 14 working days make time
- Sorry we cannot post this item internationally
- Hand made in Ceredigion, Wales
Looking for inspiration for your inscription? Have a look at these lovely Welsh phrases.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use a tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £3.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.