FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Toy - Y Seren Swynol - Singing Star - NEW!
This Welsh singing star is literally music to the ears of all Welsh parents and learners throughout the world! Created by a Welsh family in Anglesey when they noticed a lack of Welsh toys on the market for their own daughter.
- The very first singing Welsh toy in the world!
- The 2nd generation with new songs
- Encourages babies to learn and use the Welsh language through play
- Features five nursery rhymes from Cwm Rhyd Y Rhosyn
- Sung by Dafydd Iwan and Edward Morus Jones
- 5 colourful buttons link to each song with 5 hanging tags to allow it to be used by your child whilst on the move in the car, pram or whilst playing in the playpen.
- Suitable for babies from birth up
- Complies with the EU Toy Safety Directive and is CE compliant.
- Measures 28cm x 28cm x 8cms
- Bwrw Glaw yn Sobor Iawn;
- Dau Gi Bach;
- Gee Ceffyl Bach;
- Tŷ Bach Twt;
- Mam Wnaeth Got i mi.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use a tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £8.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.