Easter Egg Competition! Main Prizes Have Been Claimed - Runner Up Prizes Now Available!
This Welsh singing star is literally music to the ears of all Welsh parents and learners throughout the world! Created by a Welsh family in Anglesey when they noticed a lack of Welsh toys on the market for their own daughter.
- The very first singing Welsh toy in the world!
- Encourages babies to learn and use the Welsh language through play
- Features five nursery rhymes from Cwm Rhyd Y Rhosyn
- Sung by Dafydd Iwan and Edward
- 5 colourful buttons link to each song with 5 hanging tags to allow it to be used by your child whilst on the move in the car, pram or whilst playing in the playpen.
- Suitable for babies from birth up
- Complies with the EU Toy Safety Directive and is CE compliant.
- Het Tri Chornel
- Mi welais Jac y Do
- Mynd Trot Trot
- Y Gwcw
- Dacw mam yn dwad
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £8.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.