Looking to learn how to say I love you in Welsh? Great! There is nothing more romantic than telling someone you love them, especially in Welsh! It rolls off the tongue so beautifully. Watch this video and start practising!
This will come in handy for St. Dwynwen's Day, the Welsh Valentine's Day - which is on 25th January each year.
Here are some more romantic sayings in Welsh:
- Dw i'n dy garu di / Rwy'n dy garu di - I love you (formal / informal)
- Cariad - Love, Darling
- Llawer o gariad oddi wrth - Lots of love from
- Yn Fy Nghalon Am Byth - In my Heart Forever
- Ti a Fi Am Byth - You and Me Forever
- Ti'n Werth y Byd - You're Worth the World
- Cwtch - Cuddle (South)
- Cwtsh - Cuddle (North)
Looking for some lovely Welsh gifts for your cariad? Have a look at our romantic section here.